We welcome feedback from our customers. Thank you for taking the time and effort to let us know how we are doing and any improvements that you would like to see. If you request follow up, every effort will be made to reply to you within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.

8 Responses to “Feedback”

1. james R. 13. Sep, 2012 at 6:48 am #

I could not belive the price offered on the water heater’s. I called and was assured that price was real. Edgar came out and installed a 40 gallon water heater. Edgar was very friendly and attentive. He quickly installed my water heater and assured me everything was up to code. GREAT JOB!! MUST USE!

2. Neil Estrin 23. Dec, 2013 at 10:10 pm #

Today is December 23, 2013, and I called Ed Rooter Plumbing for a Hot Water Leak and I was abruptly told that “They were closed for the Holidays and couldn’t help me”. I personally would not use a service that is closed for the holidays and can’t provide what I consider emergency service and had no recommendations.

3. nitzanna 29. Jan, 2014 at 11:41 am #

4. Angie's List Member 29. Jan, 2014 at 11:37 pm #

The serviceman was courteous and efficient. He did the job just like we wanted, with no mess or problems. I waited to make this review to be sure there were no leaks or issues and I can say that the job is excellent. Appreciate this kind of workmanship and professionalism.

5. Bojan Arandjelovic 10. Feb, 2014 at 9:56 pm #

Work: Cleared the clogged Kitchen Sink drain.
    I called Sunday Expecting to leave a Voicemail, John answered and said he’d come out right away even though it was Sunday. Excellent Service!

6. john Wietrzykowski 10. Feb, 2014 at 10:00 pm #

Work: Checked blockage and cleared out Trap
    He was on time and very professional. I was very happy with the work that was done. I would definitely call John at Edrooter Sewer and Drain again to maintain my other rentals. Thanks again.

7. Richard Bobertz 10. Feb, 2014 at 10:04 pm #

Work: Inspected problem hot water coming out at all times even when from the cold water faucets.
    John set up the an appointment the same day and checked my system. After spending 15-20 minutes checking all the faucets h diagnosed the problem and showed me a quick fix involving hot-water recirculation pump. Honest and professional plumber declined to take payment.

8. Robert Hodge 10. Feb, 2014 at 10:06 pm #

Work: Cleared clogged drain.
    John was very professional and did a great job for me. Cleaned up after task was done. the drain has continued to work perfectly.